Saddle up for the summer loving June issue of Smallish.
- Get the full download on parenting in a digital age with the mums e-parenting their way. Plus a go-to guide to staying one app ahead of the kids.
- Father’s Day dad takeover. Jamie Theakston, TV chef Jimmy Doherty and the insta-papas give us their hilarious take on fatherhood (brace yourself!).
- Plus the most fabulous kids swimwear edit for summer holiday inspo and Elizabeth Hurley sharing her beach-style secrets.
- Al fresco dining for hazy summer evenings with our exclusive extract from Carole Bamford’s Nurture.
- Get that mojo back on track with our guide to sex after kids.
- Columist Jakki Jones begins an unmissable new series talking to her celeb girl gang about the highs and lows of parenting – kicking off this week with the fabulous Denise Van Outen.
All this and SO much more, get your copy today!
Buy your copy at Waitrose, WH Smith or independent retailers.
Or download your copy of Smallish now – original parenting in print and online every month
Parenting | Fashion | Pregnancy | Interiors | Travel | Development | Health | Motherhood | Career | Life
To purchase a Smallish print subscription from £20 for 6 months enter your details below